Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twitter > Blogging

I have been neglecting my blog. I'm a bad blog-mother. In my defense, I have been tweeting more often than I used to. I find that microblogging is much more effective than regular blogging. Plus, I can microblog from my phone or iPod, so it is more convenient. Blog, your days might be numbered. As I was tweeting about this, Gin suggested that I should post my last 10 tweets. I liked her idea, so here it is!

1. This is one of those moments. Those moments that make @katnotcat avoid eye contact with me. Hello, Monday! SSDD I see! Wonderful. 12:54 PM Feb 1st from txt

2. Learning how to use iMovie for my project. @LadyGreyGin and I are gonna join Steve and Josh by making movies too! Hooray for Macs! 9:19 PM Feb 3rd from web

3. Grey's Anatomy, you are my muse. 9:05 PM Feb 4th from web

4. Strawberry Fields Forever Bubbly In My Head If I Had Eyes. (The Beatles, Colbie Caillat, No Doubt, and Jack Johnson collide!) 10:32 AM Feb 5th from web

5. Pizza hut. Colton CA 9:13 PM Feb 6th from txt

6. Congrats to Bryan! 11:42 PM Feb 6th from web

7. I'm thinking about @MMCoursol today. Wishing you the best, Megan. Jaclyn and Kevin love you! (I speak for him now, haha.) 8:43 AM Feb 7th from web

8. I'm at Rite Aid and I'm the 17th person in line. GOSH! 2:21 PM Feb 7th from txt

9. I'm about to eat breakfast, do homework, then go to school. Goodbye, day; tonight is Lost! 7:42 AM Feb 9th from txt

10. I hope tweets count as blogging, but I'm thinking it doesn't. Although, I could make the argument that it is MICROblogging! #ENG 658 about 1 hour ago from web

I would like to point out that I totally messed up the #ENG658. Darn you, space bar, for sabotaging me!

No comments:

Post a Comment